Our First Aid for Teacher Training Days allows schools to customise training to meet their specific needs.
The Synergy Partnership First Aid for Teacher Training Days is reviewed by our customers as 5 out of 5 with 34 reviews. The price of this course depends on the number of candidates and the number of optional modules included.
Who is the course for?
This course is for those with no formalised first aid training: it is designed for schools who already have a number of first aid qualified staff, with this training complementing the core of certificated first aiders. For those requiring an accredited first aid course, please check the following pages:
- First Aid at Work Level 3 (FAW)
- Emergency First Aid at Work Level 2 (EFAW)
- Paediatric 12 Hour First Aid (OFSTED Recognised)
- Paediatric First Aid – Blended (OFSTED Recognised)
- Paediatric 6 Hour First Aid (OFSTED Recognised)
Customise your training
First Aid for Teacher Training Days is a flexible course that allows you to choose the topics that are most relevant to your school and is delivered on your premises. Call us on 01277 523623 to discuss your needs.
- The key role of the first aider
- Resuscitation – adult (this includes adolescents)
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Choking – adult, child and infant
- Bites and stings
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Childhood conditions
- Control of bleeding
- Eye injuries
- Head injury
- Low blood sugar
- Resuscitation – child
- Resuscitation – infant
To find out more about training on your school premises call 01277 523623 email us on email@example.com or use our contact page.